Erinnah's Clinic

As well as being an international hub of speciality programs, our Clinic Services also provides adult and child therapy with affordable Video Telehealth anywhere at all.
Children, Adolescent and adults counselling and psychological therapy. Our area of expertise is Eating Disorder treatment, TIC disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Christian Counselling, and ADHD / Autism Neurodivergent-affirming.

Please feel free to explore all we offer whilst you're here.
Refer for appointment

Virtual Clinic

 Video Telehealth  appointments offer low-cost option to psychological treatment
Meet our team

Qualified Therapists

Engaging and playful therapists know how to connect with children to build trust

Medicare, NDIS and BUPA 

Contact us for options.
About US

Erinnah's name means Conscientious, Hope, Peace.

Fun Fact: the name is also a mash-up of our Founder's children's names.  We are a private practice clinic as well as an online hub for specialised training. 
Therapy services

What we can help treat

We have a special interest in supporting children, adolesence and adults with complex mental health concerns such as eating disorders, tic disorders, insomnia. Anxiety, depression and other mood disorders are also treatable here.
For Professionals

Supervision & Training

If you are an Allied Health Professional, we'd love to support you. We offer Supervision to Social Workers looking to become AMHSW. Please feel free to explore our professional training programs, uniquely crafted in our niche of expertises.
When to refer to a Clinical Social Worker? Social Work is a tertiary-qualified profession recognised nationally and internationally that supports individuals, families, groups and communities to improve their wellbeing. Clincial Social Workers in Australia require six or more years of training (including a master's degree or 4 year bachelor minimum plus 2 years supervised field experience to obtain AMHSW). There is huge overlap between psychology, occupational therapy and social work under the NDIS funding system. It can be difficult to know when to allocate funds to Social Work and or when to refer to a Social Worker. Here are the key differences: Psychologists address purely the psychological needs. Occupational therapists address the regulation needs in relation to daily activities (occupations). Clinical Social workers address the psychological needs providing the same therapies as psychologists (eg. CBT, EMDR, counselling, emotional regulation, understanding of development and disability), address the occupational needs using the same regulation strategies as an OT,  address the sensory needs through understanding and appropriate referrals for profiling support to access and adequately utilise the systems around them to fully participate in daily lifework with a person's support network to ensure that supports are adequately resourced. An NDIS participant should be referred to a Social Worker instead of an OT or psychologist when:  There are high levels of psycho-social complexity, hidden disabilities or challenges that are greater than just psychological or regulation needs. The person is having great difficulty in engaging with the systems around them due to their disability (eg. the person is losing opportunities because they cannot access or get a system to understand their disability needs). A psychologist or OT can refer to Social Work when feel out of their depth with a client and need further support.  At Erinnah, we can provide bulk billed counselling for video telehealth appointments to eligible patients.
or... are you looking to connect with your Treehouse therapist

treehouse therapist

For Treehouse program members who would like to engage in private video consult sessions with our qualified 'Treehouse Therapist' please click the booking link:
Write your awesome label here.
Created with